£22k - 25k per year
0161 914 8558
4 months ago
£22,000 - £25,000
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning global recruitment business in Manchester. You will be responsible for driving the business into new markets and supporting the Head of Marketing with the overall business marketing strategy. A commercial and career focussed individual with huge ambition and drive, you will have an industry-beating understanding of marketing techniques and use them to drive the commercial performance of a business.
- Lead the delivery of strategic marketing activity to support the emerging brands and countries within the group.
- Develop an industry-leading digital channel footprint, increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
- Managing and improving performance of all digital touchpoints
- Supporting on the delivery of events with digital content and communications.
- Working alongside marketing team to develop engaging content and collateral in line with strategic requirements.
- Building and engaging a community of brand ambassadors and influencers.
- A digital-first marketer with 2-3 years’ experience employed in a commercial-focussed marketing role.
- Having the strength of character to challenge where necessary and strive for continuous improvement
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and not fazed by meeting strict deadlines or working with demanding stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a sales or recruitment environment.
- An innovator, always looking for bigger, better and more innovative ways to take a brand to market.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with conviction and drive at all times.
- An authority on emerging digital marketing trends, with the drive to integrate them into the marketing activity
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.