My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive, it will be your job to develop, execute and manage the strategy to propel this business to new heights.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting and implementing the marketing plan to ensure that activity is delivered on time and within the allocated budget
- Managing internal communications between the company and the public
- Working with third party suppliers and freelancers including creative agencies, printers and event organisers to support the delivery of campaigns and activity
- Proposing essential new product propositions
- Being a brand guardian by ensuring that all material is compliant and in keeping with the brand guidelines
- Mapping customer journeys for any product, service or process effectively
You should ideally:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2C marketing environment
- Have working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Have previously worked within the financial services industry
- Have a degree in Marketing or another relevant subject
- Have experience delivering activity across several marketing channels at any one time
- Be a strong communicator with good time management skills
- Salary £30-36k depending on experience
- Minimum 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Health care expenses scheme
- Flexible working
- Pension contributions
- Share option scheme
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...
- United Kingdom
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Manchester This is a great opportunity to join an award winning global recruitment business in Manchester. You will be responsible for driving the business into new markets and supporting the Head of Marketing with the overall business marketing strategy. A c...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Senior Marketing Executive £28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits Manchester This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to step up into a more strategic role. This role isn’t a hands on campaign role, it’s definitely more about higher level thinking, planning and manageme...
- Manchester City Centre
- £21k - 26k per year
- Posted 17 days ago
Email Marketing Executive Up to £26,000 Manchester A global education provider are expanding their marketing team with this brand new role! They are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to assist the Email Manager with the implementation of the strategy. You will work across both ...