Our client is an established global Engineering group who are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive in their Cheshire based head office.
The role will be responsible for organising, supporting and undertaking any required marketing activities, supporting the Marketing Managers and central marketing team.
The successful individual will be responsible for marketing communications, event organization and the development of marketing initiatives and general marketing support. The role will include creation of content written in marketing terms for literature and other platforms, and support of all other marketing activities.
- Assist the marketing manager and central marketing team in all activities
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Write and proofread copy
- Upload material to the websites, social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers
- Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analyses of competitors
- Assist in the monitoring of marketing project timescales
- Typing, preparing letters, presentations and reports as required
- Dealing with group company and customer correspondence as required
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Articulate with effective written communications skills - good copywriting skills required
- Marketing, business or relevant studying experience preferable
- An engaging, positive and highly organised candidate who is polite, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Motivated to work in a busy support driven role
- Mastery of MS Office applications: Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Financially numerate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 24k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Marketing Executive Up to £24,000 Greater Manchester A great opportunity to join a growing property business based in Manchester! They are looking for someone with a few years’ Marketing experience with a focus on email marketing and content writing. You will help lead innovation across marketing...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Our client is an established and growing property business who need to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The Marketing Executive role is a key role in the Marketing department, providing support across the team. The Marketing Executive reports in to the Marketing Manager whil...
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...