Up to £24,000
A great opportunity to join a growing property business based in Manchester! They are looking for someone with a few years’ Marketing experience with a focus on email marketing and content writing. You will help lead innovation across marketing channels to increase brand engagement and ROI. If you’re a hardworking team player, proactive and a great communicator you could be a great fit for their team!
- Writing content for the website, blogs, emails and DM
- Managing email / SMS campaigns from brief, creation, send and reporting.
- Developing automated workflows on Marketo
- Have a good understanding of dynamic content
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team
- Ensure segmentation is implemented to monitor performance and recommend best ways to reach and deliver engagement for each segment
- Ensure all email campaigns comply the latest GDPR regulations
- Create a seamless customer journey and consistent messaging across all channels
- A relevant degree, such as Marketing or Business
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Ideally used Marketo or similar platforms
- Adept using Wordpress and Microsoft systems
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Commercial acumen
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Our client is an established and growing property business who need to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The Marketing Executive role is a key role in the Marketing department, providing support across the team. The Marketing Executive reports in to the Marketing Manager whil...
- £23k - 27k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is an established global Engineering group who are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive in their Cheshire based head office. The role will be responsible for organising, supporting and undertaking any required marketing activities, supporting the Marketing Managers and cen...
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...