£24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
over 1 year ago
Our client is an established and growing property business who need to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team.
The Marketing Executive role is a key role in the Marketing department, providing support across the team. The Marketing Executive reports in to the Marketing Manager whilst also supporting Marketing Director. Responsible for website updates and email campaigns, as well as providing administrative and coordination support for projects and local marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all website content is brand right and up to date
- Work up and deploy SMS marketing
- Manage email marketing deployment and measurement
- Manage online customer enquiries and segment customer data
- General administrative support across the team, including the central marketing drive organisation and photography platform.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to deliver marketing collateral
- Assisting with ongoing competitor analysis.
- Raising purchase orders and ensure cost tracker is up to date.
- Answering inbound marketing phone calls and processing correctly for follow up.
- Daily brochure fulfilment including up to date availability and prices.
- Efficiently managing stock levels of all marketing materials including brochures, marketing collateral, promotional materials etc.
- Support with updating the company Intranet
- Assist in ensuring good housekeeping standards are maintained in the Marketing Department
The suitable candidate should:
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Have used MailChimp or similar
- Has experience of maintaining a website successfully using a CMS
- Confident interpersonal and telephone skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- A professional manner
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to process and organise date
- Confident to work with own initiative to get things done.
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a working knowledge of Word, Powerpoint & Excel.
- Have a passion for delighting customers.
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.