Our client is a leading and award winning tech business in the Greater Manchester/Leeds area and they are renowned for delivering first-class service to their customers.
They’re looking for a creative and experienced Marketing Executive who will enjoy helping to deliver the marketing strategy by planning and executing campaigns across a wide-range of online and offline channels for our business audience.
The role also involves working with external partners to develop and deliver collaborative campaigns and activities. You’ll also help plan and create engaging content for their target audience working alongside our content team and technical experts.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you could work from the Greater Manchester or Leeds offices.
Having grown as a business year on year, their success is recognised through many award wins and they do it all through great products and brilliant customer experiences.
They’re now at the start of a journey with ambitious growth plans, and to help them get there they need to exponentially grow their marketing reach and share of voice in a competitive market.
- A great communicator, who is people-focused and naturally wants to work with others to succeed
- The ultimate collaborator working closely with a wide-range of teams to get the best results
- Experience of delivering B2B marketing activities
- Multi-channel experience and capability across digital channels, social media, advertising, print, email/newsletters, direct mail, PR, and events
- Analytical and confident with customer data, profiling and segmentation and its use for targeted marketing activities
- Able to operate at a fast pace, managing multiple projects at any one time and prioritising
- Adaptable, quick to learn and a hands-on positive approach
- Experience of using CRM, marketing automation programs and CMS systems
- Fun, sense of humour and creative flair
- Technology sector experience desirable, but not essential.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 7 days ago
Our client is a leading B2B business in the medical sector and they are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to support their Marketing Consultancy and help grow their team. The key purpose of this role is to support the marketing function across internal and external communications, driving ...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
Marketing Executive Introduction: Have you ever wanted to work with an award winning and industry leading business? Do you have experience in a marketing role? Live within a commutable distance of Rochdale/Oldham/Bury? If so, I have a great job for you. An industry leading business is looking for...
- West Yorkshire
- £28k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 21 days ago
Our client is a leading and award winning tech business in the Greater Manchester/Leeds area and they are renowned for delivering first-class service to their customers. They’re looking for a creative and experienced Marketing Executive who will enjoy helping to deliver the marketing strategy by ...
- £25k - 26k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
MARKETING Executive Introduction: A leading travel business in Northwich has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract which is likely to go permanent This role with suit someone with exper...