Our client is a leading B2B business in the medical sector and they are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to support their Marketing Consultancy and help grow their team.
The key purpose of this role is to support the marketing function across internal and external communications, driving sales, brand awareness and advocates
This role will involve traditional and digital communication including social, nurture programs, web development, brochures and exhibition management.
- Manage and deliver the social media strategy
- Develop nurture programs to generate strong leads for the Sales Teams across multiple media (social, email and telemarketing)
- Evolve and maintain the organisations websites developing the customer journeys
- Write optimised content for the social, web, sales tools, campaigns and presentations
- Build relations with internal stakeholders and suppliers to maximise opportunities
- Support in the developments of exhibitions pre, post and during to maximise sales opportunities.
- Monitor and track activity across the websites and address accordingly.
- Support the development (design and content) of digital and printed collateral.
- Arrange and promote webinars and webcasts
- Build strong relations with editors, publications, bloggers and influencers to maximise our exposure
- Deliver multi-channel marketing communications
- Support the development of video content and its promotion on and off line
- Write a monthly blog on key topics aligned to our marketing calendar
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies to maximise our opportunities of targeting our core prospects.
- Develop a monthly internal newsletter
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Presents information in a clear and concise manner
- Communicates & interacts positively with customers, peers, line managers, sales teams and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals in all forms of communication
- Treats people fairly and courteously.
- Has a strong grasp of the English language as will need to proof copy and content across multiple media.
- Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers & suppliers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation
- Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers & acts positively to these needs
- Ensures actions of self and others meet or exceed customer requirements.
QUALITY OF WORK
- A consistently high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the business and recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks
- Take pride in the quality of work produced
- Ability to establish and maintain proactive working relationships with others.
- Shares information and resources with others as required.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions from management and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful & manner.
- Contributing work and effort to group performance to meet agreed upon objectives and achieve team success
PLANNING & ORGANISATION
- Adapts to changes proactively & willingly and uses resources effectively
- Together with line manager, sets objectives, establishes priorities and develops plans
- Arranges work schedules and prioritises work to meet deadlines
- Seeks clarification and approval proactively where appropriate before commences new projects or working methods.
- Use of initiative to ensure tasks are completed
- Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives.
- Work outside of standard hours & in alterative locations as required by the business (e.g. attend exhibitions)
- Carry out any reasonable request by the business
- Computer Literate, numerate
- Data management
- Management of Impex files & image databases
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of business to business sales environment, particularly in a high volume, low margin context
- Good understanding of online & offline marketing principles
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 4 days ago
Our client is a leading B2B business who are on a rapid growth journey and are looking for a Marketing Executive to support their Marketing function. The Marketing Executive will play a vital role within the marketing team, ensuring marketing activities, initiatives and messaging are closely alig...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Near Chester Working as an integral part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will support with the delivery of engaging marketing collateral and communications for this beautiful destination and its associated events. Whilst not essential to the ro...
- Market related
- Posted 6 days ago
Marketing Executive- 12 months Introduction: An exciting travel business in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Executive to cover maternity leave for a 12 month period. There is the possibility of this going permanent. They need someone experience in use customer insight to drive full mix mark...
- Manchester City Centre
- £23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 23 days ago
Our client is a leading international Professional Services organisation, with offices across the UK and globally, and they are looking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Executive to support their Partners growth plans. The role will be based in Manchester City Centre and will engag...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 26 days ago
Our client is a leading B2B business based near Stockport, who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive due to continued growth. They require an experienced Marketing Executive to contribute to and develop group marketing campaigns. In this role you will be expected to be involved in a wide v...