Our client is a leading international Professional Services organisation, with offices across the UK and globally, and they are looking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Executive to support their Partners growth plans.
The role will be based in Manchester City Centre and will engage in a range of activities to fulfil the objectives of the marketing strategy, including:
- Providing high quality one-to-one BD support for attorneys in line with local and national objectives
- Co-ordinating key account planning for major clients
- Devising and executing UK-wide sector campaigns using the full spectrum of integrated marketing and BD activity
- Planning, co-ordinating and the administration of events, including client dinners and hospitality events, seminars and sponsorships
- Identifying and working with local and national networks and innovation hubs
- Administration of relevant website content and social media activity
- Undertaking ad hoc research projects to inform domestic and overseas BD initiatives
- Assisting with identifying and gathering thought leadership content for seminars, articles and newsletters
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of publications and promotional materials
- Assisting with the co-ordination of tenders and pitches
- Assisting with the preparation of the Manchester office marketing budget and its ongoing management
- Organising BD meetings with attorney groups locally and nationally; overseeing the delivery of action points raised.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified (preferred but not essential) and will have:
- A minimum of a year’s experience working in a business development/marketing role, preferably gained in a professional services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive approach
In addition, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Lateral thinking and the ability to overcome obstacles
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Determination and commitment to meet deadlines
- The ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of quality and service
- Strong initiative and creativity
In return, you will be offered an market-leading package and benefits scheme, including:
- Competitive salary dependent on qualification and experience
- 26 days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance (after 18 months’ service)
- Permanent health insurance (after 2 years’ service)
- Reimbursement of membership fees to professional bodies required for the role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 8 days ago
Our client is a leading B2B business who are on a rapid growth journey and are looking for a Marketing Executive to support their Marketing function. The Marketing Executive will play a vital role within the marketing team, ensuring marketing activities, initiatives and messaging are closely alig...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Near Chester Working as an integral part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will support with the delivery of engaging marketing collateral and communications for this beautiful destination and its associated events. Whilst not essential to the ro...
- Market related
- Posted 10 days ago
Marketing Executive- 12 months Introduction: An exciting travel business in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Executive to cover maternity leave for a 12 month period. There is the possibility of this going permanent. They need someone experience in use customer insight to drive full mix mark...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading B2B business based near Stockport, who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive due to continued growth. They require an experienced Marketing Executive to contribute to and develop group marketing campaigns. In this role you will be expected to be involved in a wide v...