£23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading B2B business who are on a rapid growth journey and are looking for a Marketing Executive to support their Marketing function.
The Marketing Executive will play a vital role within the marketing team, ensuring marketing activities, initiatives and messaging are closely aligned to objectives. You will assist in the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for our Corporate and SME divisions.
Working with the Senior Marketing Team, the requirements / responsibilities of the Marketing Executive will be:
• Supporting the Marketing Team, delivering the 2019/2020 marketing strategy
• Coordinate and implement all marketing activities such as brand management, campaigns, physical and digital marketing campaigns, assisting with events and exhibitions
• Create high quality content with consistent messaging on an on-going basis
• Social media management – publishing posts and growing followers
• Website content / management – updating website content across our various websites
• SEO / PPC analysing – Driving traffic to website
• PR / advertising – liaising with trade publications and our external agency.
• Monitor and report on competitor analysis and promotional activity
• Deliver reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
• Using data from the CRM system to effectively deliver marketing campaigns
• Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of marketing materials
• Dealing with day-to-day ad-hoc requests and duties.
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 12-18 months’ experience in a Marketing Executive role
• Must have previous experience of working in a Marketing Assistant / Administrator role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent Marketing Qualification
• Must have knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator programs
• Although not essential, B2B experience is useful
• Knowledge and experience of the energy industry also advantageous but not essential
• Spelling and grammar must be to an excellent standard
Personal attributes and competencies
• You will be motivated, ambitious and passionate about marketing
• You're fast paced, but not at the expense of quality or accuracy
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with various teams across the business
• Have the ability to work well with the sales team to achieve marketing goals
• Be able to work under pressure, multi-task and manage priorities
• Have the ability to work independently and adapt easily
• Be ambitious and strive for continuous improvement
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.