Manchester City Centre
£25k - 29k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
6 months ago
Our client, an international B2B organisation is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team.
It is critical that the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in delivering high quality marketing activity, understanding complex service areas and sector/business issues and building strong internal relationships. You will be personable, pay attention to detail and drive service excellence with a proactive approach.
Working with the Senior Marketing Managers to deliver global strategic marketing support to several of our Sector Groups. An exciting opportunity to work with globally to position the business as experts, through the delivery of strategic marketing campaigns and activity.
- Support Senior Marketing Managers in the delivery of global marketing campaign plans, across multiple channels: digital, events, Customer Relationship Management, branding, sponsorship, thought leadership and content creation.
- Work with Senior Marketing Managers to develop global sector propositions, web content and collateral.
- Autonomy for management of end-to-end smaller-scale integrated campaigns utilising several areas of the marketing mix under the direction of Senior Marketing Managers.
- Working as part of the wider sector marketing group on initiatives to help drive internal engagement with our sectors and go-to-market strategy.
- Responsibility for maintaining and growing the social media accounts across 5 core sectors.
- Ownership of quarterly sector business development reporting across 5 core sectors within the business.
- Opportunity to develop commercial Management Information skills by liaising with finance team to create a standardised approach to reporting across our full spectrum of sectors.
- Support the sector legal advisers in the production of 'business as usual' marketing materials via both direct support and self-serve systems and resources. These materials will include e-communications, collateral, adverts etc.
- Day to day management of numerous sector budgets, purchase orders, invoicing etc
- Work closely with the marketing services, brand, digital and communications teams to ensure the firm’s brand proposition is deployed consistently throughout all the relevant marketing channels, connecting offline with online.
- Support the sector groups and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team to maintain and improve the business' contact data on our CRM system, including effective data segmentation.
- Work closely with external agencies and suppliers.
- Assisting head of sectors with co-ordination of central sector team projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is vital.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills is vital.
- Ability to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders and prioritise workload is key.
- Strong MS Word, Powerpoint and excel skills are essential.
- Experience of managing corporate social media accounts e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn is desirable.
- Experience of working in a fast paced growing business is desirable.
- Experience of digital platforms such as email marketing programmes is desirable.
- Marketing degree or professional qualification desirable or strong track record in the field.
- B2B experience is desirable.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.