£22k - 27k per year
0161 914 8558
over 1 year ago
£22,000 - £27,000 plus benefits
Manchester city centre
This growing property business in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Executive with a few years’ experience to join their in-house marketing team. This will be a fantastic role for an enthusiastic marketer who is able to manage multiple projects across all the marketing channels. A full driving license is necessary for this role to visit the multiple sites. The role will be extremely varied with plenty of opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility as the company grows so a great all-rounder who is happy to get stuck in would be the ideal fit.
- Preparing all marketing materials to launch new sites across the UK including site maps, floorplans, brochures, social ads, show homes and photography, site signage
- Keeping website content refreshed and up to date on all group websites
- Social media content creation and paid advertising
- Assisting in the delivery of wider site marketing campaigns including OOH, radio, display etc
- Launching competitions
- Supporting the rest of the team on resident events, engagement and promotion
- Liaising with all relevant 3rd party contacts and the internal team including house-builders, media agency, designers and marketing agencies, in-house managers to ensure that all marketing materials are ready for new site launches
- Educated to degree level in a relatable subject eg Marketing, English, Business.
- Demonstrable, effective writing skills
- Previous experience within content, social, web, events
- Able to create strong marketing messages to communicate clearly and with impact
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent grammar and high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & juggle multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.