£23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
10 months ago
Our client is an established tech business at the forefront of IoT that have recently had investment and are looking to scale-up.
The Sales & Marketing team is expanding rapidly with a new office opened in Manchester this year. We’re looking for exciting talent to help us scale this business.
As our first Marketing Executive, you will have a core role in creating and delivering key elements of our marketing strategy alongside the Sales and Marketing Director. Your primary focus will be targeting our key audience through developing stories around our solutions. This includes:
- delivering a digital communication strategy for lead generation and nurture campaigns
- producing marketing content including case studies and brand stories
- managing our websites
- managing social channels
You will also be required to help with PR, advertising and events when needed.
You will play a vital role in growing the marketing function. This is the ideal position for a developing Marketing professional to grow their skills and further their expertise, taking the next step and advancing their career. You’ll have the chance to learn from some of the best, develop essential skills and progress in your career fast.
- Producing creative ideas or concepts for all marketing campaigns and projects
- Manage the creative process from ideation through to delivery, liaising with all team members, suppliers and clients to ensure deadlines are met
- Creating campaigns for client communications working with the sales team to deliver awareness and direct response campaigns including the production of email invitations, webcasts, animations etc
- Updating web content on the content management system e.g. WordPress and managing the development of various websites
- Creating messages and stories for social channels
- Ascertaining data to measure all campaigns
- Producing various reports on marketing activity using our CRM system and liaising with departments to ensure all information is correct
- Producing direct mail campaigns utilising digital channels
- Ensuring all internal departments are briefed accurately
- Creativity and flair
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player who is able to work independently and under pressure, often to tight deadlines
- Experience in marketing communications within the technology sector
- Ability to drive through marketing projects and campaigns, delivering results
- Excellent organisation skills with the willingness and ability to multi-task
- Experience with CRM
An understanding of Internet of Things, technology or software platforms will be an advantage. The successful candidate will need to be tenacious, and hardworking with high energy levels and a positive attitude. They will need to work well in a team environment.
- Report to the Director of Sales
- Close relationship with all Sales Managers
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.