£25k - 28k per year
0161 641 5545
9 months ago
Our client, a leading B2B business based in Salford Quays is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to help support continued growth.
This exciting opportunity plays a key part in driving forward the marketing output, raising brand awareness and supporting business development and sales, in line with the overall business’ growth.
- Co-ordinating and organising your schedule against any deadlines, or projects that have come into the team
- Be involved with project meetings, collaborating with other members of the team to determine the best approach for a new campaign we’re launching
- Using your skills and ideas, supporting to produce a campaign plan that will achieve desired objectives and outcomes
- Producing brilliant content for internal and external channels
- Managing and tracking campaign effectiveness, using a variety of tools, reporting back to the Marketing Manager with recommendations for next steps
- Planning, writing and scheduling posts for social media
- Monitoring and maintaining the company website, keeping it up-to-date
- Working with the graphic designers to develop impactful marketing collateral and imagery
- Ensuring brand consistency across all channels and materials produced
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager, co-ordinating the various events we host
- Being a key part of the team, providing support when necessary
- A degree, ideally in business or a marketing related subject
- A minimum two years’ experience creating fantastic work
- Strong copy writing and proofing reading skills
- Experience using various platforms and software (CMS, email marketing software, Google Analytics)
- Data and analytical skills, being able to monitor activity to make recommendations for improving.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and within a team environment
- Good organisation skills and ability to balance and prioritise tasks
- A positive, can-do attitude with an ability to work well under pressure, maintaining a high quality of work in a fast-paced environment, to meet short deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and focuses on delivery and achievement
- The confidence and desire to learn, take on challenges and continually improve
Other skills that would be good to have:
- Experience running social media campaigns and other online paid forms (PPC, Google Adwords)
- Experience co-ordinating company events
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.