Location:Manchester City Centre
£22k - 26k per year
£22,000 – £26,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a huge UK brand in the retail and leisure space.
As a Marketing Executive you will work across all brand marketing channels including social, campaigns, content and PR. This is a great role for a creative individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will support the senior members of the team in implementing ambitious, innovative and consumer centric multi-channel marketing campaigns; producing and running tactical activities with real-time evaluation and monthly reporting. Challenging the value of all work produced.
- You will take ownership for shaping the campaign marketing calendar across the brands
- You will support with writing blog content and be responsible for briefing campaign assets to the in-house creative team - working closely with them to achieve best in class creative output across the website and social channels.
- You will support with social media with sourcing online media influencers, identifying blogger opportunities and arranging event attendances.
- Work closely with the PR agency on press opportunities and support on the bigger PR activations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience in creating content and distributing that across social channels
- Creative flair, ambition, and proactivity; to quickly respond to the needs of the industry
- Strong ability to implement ideas, encourage excellence and get things done to an exceptional standard.
- Experience in writing fun, witty and engaging copy for a blog or publication and an excellent grasp of the English language (written & spoken).
- A creative approach to problem-solving and ruthless attention to detail is essential, as well as a desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders at different levels across the business along with good prioritisation skills.
- Experience in briefing in-house teams and/or external agency partners.
- Experience in an online marketing role, ideally in a retail ecommerce environment.
- A clear understanding of the KPIs that measure successful campaign performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.