£25k - 30k per year
Senior Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
This is a great opportunity for a graduate with a few year's experience to join a multichannel retailer in Merseyside. They are looking for a driven and passionate individual who is looking to develop their marketing career within a retail business that operates with an extensive product and customer database. Whilst you will be primarily focused on our email and digital content campaigns, you will also be exposed to a full mix of both online and offline marketing communications where you’ll be challenged to deliver targeted campaigns to the customer base.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to plan, build & manage impactful customer life-cycle campaigns to build rapport and engagement with customers
- Brief and execute these email campaigns from briefing our internal design team to final delivery
- Report on email performance and make recommendations for future testing opportunity to improve engagements and commercial targets
- Briefing and coordination of the catalogue mailing packs to target our customer segments to ensure all assets are printed to strict deadlines
- Create and maintain online content that support SEO seasonal targets and improve the customer experience online
- Maintain social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
- Complete promotional set up for offline activity consistent with the online environment to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Set up and administration of price lists, promotions and tracking processes
- Supporting marketing manager with customer selections and data processing
- Reporting on performance and making recommendation for future improvements
- Liaise with external partners and suppliers to support our business
Key skills and experience:
- Preferably +2 years’ experience in marketing
- Must be methodical and process driven
- Able to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously on time and to a high standard
- Experience of using marketing campaign email solutions would be advantageous
- Experience using social media platforms from a marketing perspective– Facebook and Instagram
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics tool
- Copywriting skills to create engaging content across multiple channels
- Keen eye for detail and ability to proof-read/ edit creative for images and grammar
- Numerate; with strong knowledge and use of Excel
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Proactive and inquisitive - drive to do better/ improve
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.