£21k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing leisure business with a highly flexible working pattern. This role will be responsible for delivering bespoke MarComms across both online and offline marketing channels, understanding how best to engage a variety of B2B customers and stakeholders. As a member of the fast-growing Commercial arm of the business, this person will lead on all Legacy Project campaigns and ensure relevant teams are aligned.
Work with the Head of Marketing, Communications & Events and the wider team to maximise returns from online & offline customer and stakeholder acquisition campaigns. Increase awareness of Legacy Projects in the industry, as part of the wider vision to enhance their proposition.
- Work closely with sales and operational teams across the Group’s various brands.
- Review and refresh existing marcomms and collateral materials with a focus on customer/stakeholder lead to sale journey.
- Contribute to and deliver brand awareness campaigns for each Legacy Project, in their relevant industry.
- Explore innovative ways to reach our B2B target audiences.
- Work closely with Digital Content Marketing Exec. to deliver quality, consistent organic and paid social content output across each key enabler, including but not limited to LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Work closely with Digital Content Marketing Exec. to deliver quality, consistent content for multiple websites.
- Conduct research into customer/stakeholder acquisition activity to inform sales and operational teams of demand, audience behaviours and marketing trends in specific areas.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners.
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity metrics and budgets.
- Collaborate with wider Venue Acquisitions Team to develop and implement marketing outreach campaigns, aligned to business goals and objectives to achieve growth plans.
- Proven Marketing Executive or similar role
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Marketing Degree or related qualification
- The ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns, and to work in an autonomous capacity
- Good copy writing skills
- Strong, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Experience with social media marketing, CRM and email marketing software, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO with an eye for detail and good commercial acumen
This individual should be an innovative marketeer with great people skills with a strong commercial marketing background and an understanding of B2B Leisure outreach. They would need to be a strong cultural fit with existing team - being a strong communicator is essential to the role and candidates with experience in leisure, schools and/or construction are encouraged to apply.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.