£25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
10 months ago
Our client is an exciting and creative sector-leader, based in Warrington who are looking to expand their team with the addition of an enthusiastic and confident Marketing Executive.
The role is primarily focussed around supporting the wider Marketing & Business Development teams by further developing our brand presence, creating sector & account based multi-channel campaigns, event management and digital marketing activities that generate interest and awareness in our business.
Ideally, you’d be a Marketing generalist having an experience in a similar role, whilst holding a degree in Marketing / Business Studies or similar. Whilst you will also be brimming with confidence, enthusiasm and ideas in a role where you can make a substantial difference to our business.
This exciting position requires a range of skills and experiences, with no day ever the same. Day to day activities include working on campaigns, website & digital projects, responding to press related enquiries, writing persuasive and thought leadership content, developing our social channels and much, much more!
- To develop compelling multi-channel campaigns
- To support our growing content strategy, by creating insightful copy for both print and web.
- Maintain and develop our website and social channels, looking for new opportunities and emerging technologies to help support our objectives.
- Support the wider team with help proofing content, developing new ideas and bringing some fresh thinking.
- Help develop our events calendar and over time taking ownership for this.
- To support our sales teams with pitch deck development and sales credentials.
- Research and development activities as we look at new markets and other opportunities for our growing business
- Excellent Microsoft Office Professional skills including PowerPoint.
- Ability to write compelling content and create engaging graphics & templates
- Previous experience in a similar role utilising WordPress, CRM systems and e-shot tools.
- The ability to produce high standards of work which meets the client and business requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and driven with an eagerness for learning and self-development
- Curious with a desire to test new ideas
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of being able to multitask
- Educated to degree level in a Marketing course or similar
- Full UK Driving Licence.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.