£25k - 26k per year
Flexible Hybrid working
Forward role are working with a Travel Agency to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. You will be responsible for weekly emails, direct mail, tailored / bespoke segments, brochures, social media and collaborating with the design team to create exciting content (briefing, selecting videos / images etc).
- Executing campaigns will be your main focus, particularly creating emails, list/journey-building and send
- Communicating with the Partnership, Commercial, Corporate, Recruitment and Design teams
Taking ownership of the collation process and content provision as well as accomplishing sign-off from the suppliers:
- Factual and Editorial copywriting for website and print activity to support supplier and business objectives
- Image selection
- Briefing social media assets including video
- Landing page content
Analysis and Measurement
- Using an assortment of techniques and tools to analyse and measure the results of activity and campaign and making management information reports for all stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the partnerships team to provide feedback on the performance of the campaign to the commercial sponsors and giving suggestions on growth opportunities for the future.
Qualifications and Attributes
- 18 months – 2 years’ experience within a similar B2C role
- You must have email and marketing campaign experience and be able to write content, build emails, and think about email journeys
- Experience of or at least being an all-round user of all social media channels will be advantageous
- Passionate, driven and enthusiastic
- Exceptional communication and social skills and the ability to work successfully with colleagues and customers
- A skilled problem solver who is able to work to deadlines
- An organised and outgoing person with a strong attention to detail
- Can work well with others in a team but also work proactively on your own
- Brilliant at building relationships and comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task in an environment that is frequently impatient
- Experience of Multi-channel campaigns such as email, digital, print and social media email would be advantageous
- Expertise in basic design skills and HTML and would be an advantageous
- Experience of CRM platforms and campaign management software would be advantageous
- At ease presenting to audiences
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.