£25k per year
Forward role are working with an international heritage brand to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team.
Working with the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering marketing campaigns to a consumer audience. This is a general marketing position that would be suitable for someone with experienced who is looking to widen their skills in marketing, its needs someone with strong communication skills, an eye for detail and team work.
- To support the marketing strategy in its delivery and development
- Create and sustain relationships with internal teams and external agencies
- Reporting and monitoring performance and delivery of campaign performance against plan
- Developing campaigns and content calendars
- Collaborating with external suppliers and an in-house graphic designer to make creative campaign content
- Copy writing for offline and online
- Assist the team in implementing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for B2B & B2C customers
- Generate email campaigns for B2C & B2B customers
- Assist the digital team in delivering social media, online advertising, managing web content management system and SEO
- Management of the social media accounts and communications with external and internal teams to make sure communications are delivered
- Assist in the management of the creation of the annual brochure and its print requirements, communicating with external suppliers to make sure it is accurate, cost effective and on time
- When needed, attending trade shows and helping manage staff events
- Helping the marketing manager to make sure all marketing information is correct which includes proofreading and copywriting and promotional collateral before printing
- Working together with sales to help trade customers in in-store POS marketing communications and marketing campaigns
- Copy writing experience
- Social media experience within a business environment
- Experience with web content management systems
- Can do positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Works well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.