£24k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leader in their sector and they are looking for an energetic Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team to help support further growth.
This is a pivotal role within the business and includes the full marketing mix. This role calls for high energy and commitment and will be well-suited for someone who has a concrete understanding of an integrated marketing role.
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills are key to this role. A fundamental part of the position is to be connected to the client’s marketplace and manage and deliver inspirational campaigns that ensure the appropriate ROI and profitable demand generation. You will operate in a fast moving and exciting environment with a passionate, ambitious, and supportive team culture.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, some of the responsibilities of this great opportunity are:
• Supporting deliver business growth across two brands ensuring all marketing activities are fully aligned and focused on both customer & demand growth.
• Support the implementation and communication of the marketing customer engagement plan across all marketing channels.
• Manage and assist in the management and delivery of the advertising program (print and digital).
• Manages smaller events and assists with the management of larger events.
• Work with the Business Insight team to analyse / target customers and suggest / implement recommendations to turn this data into commercially successful campaigns across all channels.
• Support the post campaign analysis to ensure predefined targets are met and there is a clear plan for future growth.
• Collaborative working across key business functions, including Buying, Creative & Production, and the Digital team to deliver the teacher customer engagement plan.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in the field of Marketing or Business Studies
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a marketing in-house team or agency
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• An eye for creativity and attention to detail
• Great communicator, confident in building strong relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Events management experience (preferred)
• Print advertising experience (preferred)
• Experience of budget management and tracking
• Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Full UK driving licence.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.