We’re pleased to be working exclusively with a British-run, family-owned business with strong ethics and values. Their premium products are well respected with in the industry and are carefully packed in-house by a highly skilled team of professionals to ensure superior quality control.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to help in their overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. As a Marketing specialist you should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas.
You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs through a variety of channels that will help our reputation and growth. A key attribute should be the ability to produce a well created and structured series of written content.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Strong alliance with the company values and culture
- A structured and disciplined approach to proactive task management
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of graphic design.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, telephone followup etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Help to develop the social strategy and content plan
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 28k per year
Our client, a leading property company in South Manchester, are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive into a new stand-alone role. Supported by the wider group’s marketing function, the successful applicant will be afforded a lot of autonomy and will report directly to the Director. You...
- West Yorkshire
- £25k - 30k per year
Our client, part of a larger group, is a growing B2B business that provides consultancy and agency input to its clients to help strengthen retention and develop and grow their brand. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive looking to take a step up and undertake a Management role. The R...
- £25k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive Chester £25,000 to £30,000 The Role A professional and commercially focused marketing executive to support and drive the growth of the business. You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager to support in the delivery of the marketing plan across the business. You w...
- £16k - 20k per year
Creative Marketing Executive Introduction: An exciting fitness brand is looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join the team during a period of investment and growth. This is a 12 month contract with the view to grow it into a permanent role. This is a brand new role and would suit someone...