£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8561
almost 2 years ago
£25,000 to £30,000
A professional and commercially focused marketing executive to support and drive the growth of the business. You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager to support in the delivery of the marketing plan across the business.
You will be responsible for full-mix day-to-day marketing activities, including event management, processing design briefs through to print, email campaigns, update marketing plans and reporting.
- Develop and ensure all marketing literature is kept up to date, on brand and compliant, this includes case studies, factsheets, newsletters, adverts, and any ad hoc requests from the business.
- Advertising campaigns – manage full process from booking the media to production and approval of the creative. Review and feedback results
- Events / Exhibitions – manage process based on agreed yearly plan, working with the agency to design and build exhibition stands, managing all support literature and incentives, develop event planners and feedback.
- Manage invites for the business for hospitality where relevant
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure the website and social (LinkedIn & Twitter) is up to date, relevant and the customer journey delivers best practice. Regualry review results including enquiries are followed up on by sales.
- Work with a number of 3rd party suppliers including creative agencies, printers, event management and data suppliers in order to deliver a number of marketing campaigns and materials.
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to share to continue to drive growth and to implement process improvement.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience of working in a B2B/B2C marketing environment.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the print production process
- Experience in writing create briefs and directing a creative agency
- Exposure in writing copy
- Experience of developing and implementing email campaigns
- Ability to adapt communication and work style when required.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.