£27k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Want to work for a market-leading tech business?
With backing of one of the world’s most renowned tech brands?
Working hybrid within fantastic new offices in Manchester City Centre?
This is a hands-on, operational role. The business is a very fast-paced, high-profile B2B/SaaS technology operation. Responding to that pace and driving it, is a critical function of the Marketing Department. The Product Management Team require assistance planning and delivering launches of new products and communicating our product features and benefits to end users, our customers, our sales team and our on-site engineers. They do this through SEM, email marketing, content marketing, trade shows, road shows and social media.
The Marketing Executive role requires someone who is commercially minded, loves organising and attending events and trade shows and is comfortable explaining products to customers.
Your key deliverables.
- Managing all day-to-day SEM/PPC campaigns for the company
- Liaising with Product Managers, Executive Team and other stakeholders to create, manage and deploy new product/feature content launch plans.
- Being a point of contact, internally and externally for all marketing enquiries
- Plan, organise and deploy educational assets (such as videos, product sheets and web pages) to help position the organisation as a thought-leader and to convey important product features and benefits via video/webinar
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of new products, features and enhancements.
- Developing product marketing campaigns to raise brand and product awareness.
- Evaluating, commissioning and analysing customer & consumer research and utilising the results to provide insight to the company, our customers and the wider industry
- Continually evaluate market conditions and competitor strengths and weaknesses – create and maintain a competitor database and keep the directors of the organisation informed of any significant changes in the market
- Serve as a spokesperson as needed
Your skills & knowledge
- Solid SEM campaign experience required with very strong exposure to Digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and good at listening to our customers and building meaningful relationships
- B2B/SaaS experience essential
- Ability to interface with executive management
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- Alignment with the organisation’s vision and core values
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.