£28k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Executive to join their team.
The role is incredibly varied and is an excellent opportunity for a talented marketing professional to develop their career in professional services.
- Identify and develop regular content
- Manage the facets of online social media, including Facebook Instagram (have knowledge of Facebook add manager, Google analytics G4) (Google Adwords knowledge would also be beneficial )
- Set up Online advertising campaigns and monitor
- Manage e-shots and direct mail for customer communication and retention
- Develop and manage website content
- Involvement in event management (helping to organise plan shows and exhibitions and collate the necessary POS and communication up to the events)
- Be involved in delivering internal communications
- Manage ad-hoc marketing requests (including development of bespoke collateral content marketing )
- Maintaining relationships with existing printers, magazines, influencers and data providers
- Manage relationships with third parties, including telemarketing and design agencies
- Monitoring analytics of sales
- Be creative and enjoy strategy and organisation(Look to the new trends in marketing to push the our message)
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing, media and communications
- Good knowledge of social media
- Patient, friendly
- Effective written and verbal communication skills ( knowledge of writing content for blogs websites)
- Creative and innovative
- Able to work on Mac or PC
- Ability to write content and stories to help promote products advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.