£30k - 35k per year
Marketing Executive – Dutch Speaking
Remote First – Occasional Travel, Biweekly
Forward Role are working with a well-established business, manufacturing and supplying quality products to the construction industry. The business is going through an exciting period of change and seeing high growth as they continue to exceed targets, turning over 8-figure revenue amounts within their first three years. You will join a dynamic and rapidly expanding business that is committed to innovation and growth. With a substantial budget dedicated to their advertising, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to support their online growth and drive their online presence to new heights, overseeing the presence in the Dutch market.
This is a unique opportunity to manage the e-commerce site and paid advertising in the Netherlands. As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for setting up and growing the Dutch website, working closely with the international team. Collaboration with global digital, creative, and technical design teams will be key to your success. As a Marketing Executive, you will play a pivotal role in contributing to the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies.
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Crafting compelling and engaging content for diverse audiences.
- Analyzing market trends and consumer behavior to drive impactful strategies.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in marketing efforts.
- Utilizing various digital marketing tools and platforms to maximize brand exposure.
- Monitoring and optimising campaigns to achieve optimal results.
- Creation of new product content and images with a focus on SEO.
- Analysis of web analytics and data.
- Conducting industry research and competitive price analysis.
- Managing Search Engine PPC campaigns.
- Overseeing relationships with third-party online re-sellers and marketplaces.
- Must be Dutch speaking to oversee translations and localisations in this market
- Strong communication and creative thinking skills.
- Experience in digital marketing, content creation, and campaign management.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw meaningful insights.
- Adaptability and a proactive approach in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of current marketing trends and best practices.
- An outcome driven individual with a strong orientation towards team collaboration
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to collaborate, create content and sell ideas
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Obsessed with delivering a market leading customer experience
- Experience working for a brand to drive global B2C and D2C growth
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.