0161 914 8561
over 2 years ago
Marketing Executive – German Speaking
Manchester City Centre
A new and exclusive role for an experienced marketing executive with German language skills to join a global business based in the heart of the city centre.
You will be part of a fast paced marketing team working on international multi-lingual/multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing managers and wider teams to deliver multi-channel campaigns and report back to maximise impact.
- Marketing communications; creative content aligned with brand and objectives.
- Be part of events creation, webinars and seminars, reporting on performance.
- CRM management
- Undertake competitor analysis and market research.
- Liaise with wider marketing, pitch and client development teams.
- Fluent/Business proficient in German.
- 2+ years of marketing communications experience in similar role.
- Experience in Business/Professional services would be an advantage.
- Highly organised, with a keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Enthusiastic and driven with ability to continuously hit deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss it further; firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.