£22k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading law firm who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive into their growing team to help support their Head of Brand and Comms.
The role will support events, BD, sponsorship activity and advertising and help raise the businesses’ profile.
You’ll have the opportunity to support the marketing team more widely with content writing, offline advertising production, social media, PR and much more – so you’ll never be short of variety.
- Supporting the brand manager in completing agreed activities
- Organising in person and virtual seminars, events and conferences.
- Support the legal teams with Business Development Activity
- Attending practice groups and marketing meetings to provide recommendations and input at ‘ideas’ stage.
- To develop and deliver the BD and events calendar, aligning it to key business priorities (covering awards, sponsorships, directory submissions, etc) in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Working with the digital team to help promote offline activity on social media
- To monitor and manage the value of sponsorship deals and referrer relationships; while providing guidelines for local and ad hoc sponsorship requests
- Be data-driven, comfortable analysing, monitoring and reporting on marketing data
- Creating design briefs for any print advertising, which includes ad copy writing
- Liaising with printers and designers
- Ordering and owning the inventory of merchandise and preparing for events as required
- Analysis of customer feedback and consumer research data to support the development of the brand
- Support with review platforms, and internal engagement to help achieve the aim of being the most reviewed law firm in the UK
- Strong copy writing skills to help us relaunch their newsletter
- Ensure all materials are consistent with the local and national strategy, as well as with the brand visual identity, delivered on time & within budget, legally compliant and developed with input from all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Analytical planner with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent project management skills; confident managing upwards and coordinating teams, with the ability to plan at least a year ahead
- Able to organise events from conception through to follow up.
- Strong understanding of the marketing campaign process and best practices
- A team player with a strong and confident personality and a positive attitude
- Excellence in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Robust and with an ability to prioritise and structure their workload
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Focused on delivering great outcomes and satisfaction to our internal clients
- Able to plan and develop annual events and BD plans
- Project Management
- Event planning experience would be beneficial
- Strong communication and copy writing skills
- Relationship monitoring and value management
- Ad copy writing and brief creation experience
- Experience with project management tools (ideally Monday.com)
- Excellent Excel skills, to produce reports
- Experience with Trustpilot, Google reviews or feedback gathering would be beneficial
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.