£24k - 27k per year
Up to £27,000
Hybrid – 2 days in the office per week
Are you looking for a role in the travel industry?
Looking for an exciting opportunity in marketing?
Forward Role are currently partnered with a leading travel company to find a Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work on exciting projects and get creative! This is the perfect role for you if you love travel and want to be part of a collaborative team.
About the role…
- Manage daily email content and creating innovative email campaigns. This will include utilising DotDigital for scheduling and reporting.
- Create content for direct mail ensuring it is aligned with brand guidelines and overseeing the approval process for all content.
- Develop and implement their organic social media by crafting social media posts that raise brand awareness, expand the marketing database and convert leads.
- Develop engaging blogs aligned with their content plan to inform and inspire their audience whilst ensuring all content is SEO optimised.
- Execute promotional activities through various communication channels, including SMS and Browser Notification, to engage our audience effectively.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing strategies across various communication channels including email to provide insights & recommendations to improve strategy.
- Collaborate with external agencies and in-house designers to create captivating video content and reels.
- Keep all sales channels updated with new marketing campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging across platforms.
What they are looking for…
- 2 years’ experience working in marketing.
- A passion for the travel industry.
- Excellent written skills to create compelling copy & content.
- Experience with email marketing & marketing automation platforms.
What’s in it for you…
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office per week!
- Free parking.
- Discounts on holidays.
- Cashback on everyday purchases.
- Outstanding benefits package.
- Supportive & collaborative working environment.
Interested in the role? Send your CV to email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.