£20k - 24k per year
0161 641 5545
9 months ago
Our client, a leading International B2B organisation, is looking to recruit a Spanish speaking Marketing Executive due to an internal promotion.
The role will include but no be limited to:
- Preparing the content for their international distributor newsletter.
- Develop & launch global/market specific marketing campaigns and tracking.
- Develop channel-marketing programs for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Organise and/or support international exhibitions and other promotional events including the design, planning and coordination of the event.
- Organise distributor training visits to the UK, including putting together the agenda, preparing the content & delivery, logistics and other arrangements.
- Work with the sales teams to generate case studies.
- Market research on international markets.
- Respond to dealer marketing requests such as training, marketing collateral development, issuing documentation, etc.
- Use of CRM systems to measure and report return-on-investment for campaigns and other activities against set objectives.
- Translations (Spanish to English) and liaising with translation companies to do other languages.
- Provide general support to the Sales & Marketing team as required.
- Management of the online distributor-training platform in terms of setting up new users and dealing with their requests.
- Management of company profile on LinkedIn and social media.
- Monthly reporting
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted marketing budget.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience & background in a business or marketing subject
- Command of the Spanish language would be highly beneficial
- A self-starter, full of new ideas and ready to bring energy to the team
- A highly motivated person who enjoys working in a faced-paced industry
- Strong marketing communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills across both internal and external stakeholders
- Good command of PowerPoint
- May require travel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.