£25k - 30k per year
9 months ago
Marketing Insight Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established ecommerce business in Knowsley. The business work across multiple offline and digital channels, they have developed an impressive customer base with a huge amount of data. The Marketing Insight Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of the customer database and providing actionable insight to marketing performance.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside, and be mentored and trained by one of the most experienced and skilled Customer Analysts in the North West.
- Provide actionable insight in to the customer base and marketing performance
- Provide regular, ad-hoc and project based analysis
- Project manage – collecting requirements / understanding briefs, analysis, drawing conclusions and making recommendations, presenting findings and telling a story to non-technical, senior audiences
- Develop a variety of reports, identify trends and suggest improvements
Skills and experience:
- SQL experience is essential
- Recent numerical graduate or 1-2 years analytical work experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent problem solver and influencing skills
- Confident to present and communicate insight in an easily digestible way
- Attention to detail
- Committed, hardworking and ambitious
If you are looking to kick start your career in analytics, this is an excellent opportunity! Please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com for more details.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.