£30k - 37k per year
Forward Role are working with fast-paced online retailer with Manchester HQ. The company are customer focused and have a fantastic culture across the whole business, helping each other learn, develop and continuously achieve more.
They are a stable business who have experienced continued growth through the pandemic as they have learnt to adapt and thrive quickly. This role will be working from home initially, and in the long term there will be plenty of flexibility.
The Marketing team are central to the business and all decisions are driven by data and insight. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be aiming to improve ROI and efficiency by providing insights and recommendations regarding marketing performance and effectiveness.
This is a varied and broad role, no day will ever be the same! You will be supporting all marketing channels with their data needs, completing deep-drive channel analysis, working with the attribution model, understanding the customer and working on segmentation projects and getting stuck in to ad analytics support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing an understanding of the marketing channels and continuing to measure their effectiveness
- Create and manage dashboards and reports to monitor KPIs
- Working closely with stakeholders, understanding their requirements, what they wish to measure and deliver the insight
- Identify areas of growth and opportunity, and also pain points which need addressing
- Supporting with Attribution projects – providing recommendations from the outputs
Skills & experience:
- 2 years experience in marketing or web analytics role
- A solid understanding of attribution and marketing effectiveness is essential
- Advanced Excel experience
- Intermediate Google Analytics experience
- SQL knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of reporting and visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI / Datastudio)
- Ability to manipulate data and work with the insights
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Understanding of on and offline data
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.