£25k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Marketing Insight Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000
Forward Role are working with a niche Financial Services business with strong values in Liverpool. The company have recently gone through an exciting transformation, creating brand new opportunities within the marketing analytics team.
The Marketing Insight Analyst will report to the Senior Marketing Manager. You will be working closely with all departments to deliver actionable customer insight to develop relevant and effective marketing and assist in business decision making.
- Customer behaviour, customer life cycle and trend analysis
- Relating analysis and findings to business wide projects and marketing activity
- Drive continuous improvement and development of how marketing data is collected and evaluated
- Segmentation, selection, campaign analysis
- Regular reporting on customer base and providing deep insight
- Predictive modelling looking at customer behaviours
- Managing the relationship with agencies - qualitative and quantitate projects
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience working in an analytics role
- Knowledge of commercial marketing
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders
- Management of external agencies is desirable
- Understanding insight and customer journey
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- SQL, SAS skills are desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.