£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8561
about 2 years ago
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
Fast-growing technology business delivering global solutions.
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, agile technology business that already has internationally recognised client brands across the globe. The business is undergoing significant growth and investment with Marketing and Sales in the forefront of that investment.
As Marketing Manager, you will work alongside the commercial team, reporting directly to the Managing Director to formulate the company’s Marketing Plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey but lead the charge from the front line. If you’re an experienced and creative marketing manager that thrives in a fast-paced environment with customer service at its heart, this is the role for you!
You should be passionate about marketing, positive in everything you do, organised with the ability to execute to clear objectives as well as setting your own goals. Extending our already vibrant culture is critical to the success of the business.
- Develop marketing plans for our chosen sectors
- Run in-house or external campaigns
- Manage the Marketing Budget
- Enhance our reseller channel
- Be the Brand ambassador
- Be able to write copy for web site, Case Studies, Blogs, Vlogs
- Understand how we would embrace Social Media
- Manage our SEO strategy
- A minimum of 5 years’ marketing experience, ideally within a technology led business
- Understanding of CRM strategies and campaign management and the ability to deliver
- Extensive experience of managing the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums (including digital)
- Sound commercial understanding
- Analysis skills
- Budgetary skills
- Flexibility, creativity and open to new ideas
- A commercial approach and ability to substantiate ideas to the senior management team
- An ability to focus on customer service and build business relationships
- Experience of using social media for marketing purposes.
Skills / Style
- Good IT skills, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Passion for quality and detail
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people
- Good communication skills - verbal, written - with clarity of expression
- Commercial outlook with good time management skills
In return, you’ll get to enjoy all the fantastic benefits on offer:
- A yearly company bonus (after probation)
- Free parking
- Subsidised on-site gym membership
- Access to on Site facility (café etc)
- Training support
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.