Manchester City Centre
£36k - 42k per year
0161 914 8558
about 2 years ago
£36,000 - £42,000
This is an exciting opportunity to give something back as the Marketing Manager for this fantastic business which offer a range of services to the public sector!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be developing and implementing the marketing strategy and tactical plans for a certain business division in the wider group. A large part of the role will be in marketing communications support for bid management and developing the underpinning credentials for stakeholder awareness and engagement in a highly visible sector.
- To develop and execute a marketing strategy and operational plan for the business to support to enhance and protect organisational reputation
- Provide strategic and operational marketing and communications advice to senior business leads to support the development of their business priorities and help shape the future direction of the business
- Act as the central point of contact between the Group’s marketing services team (comms/design/digital) and senior business leads – ensuring that all marketing activity is delivered on time and to budget
- Using the full marketing mix, develop and lead end-to-end campaigns through all phases of the campaign lifecycle - including creative development, campaign execution, tracking response and reporting
- Deliver creative, proactive and efficient marketing services to support business areas
- To oversee all marketing / advertising collateral and ensure that all advertising opportunities are researched, adequately assessed and evaluated, including leveraging new technologies
- Work closely with group marketing colleagues and marketing business partners to consult and share best practice across the Group.
- Work closely with the digital team to drive the content strategy for the website and social media channels
- To develop and execute a marketing strategy and operational plan to support, enhance and protect organisational reputation
- Be responsible for commissioning market research to ensure that all marketing & communications strategy and activity is research-led with a deep understanding of the customer base and market opportunities and challenges
- Use market intelligence to advise senior leaders on the opportunities and threats to the business, helping to shape and support business priorities
- Evidence impact of all marketing and communications activity with a specific focus on ROI
- Manage the Novus operational budget
- Regularly review and report on delivery against the department SLA to ensure that the marketing department is meeting customer needs.
- Be responsible for commissioning market research to ensure that all marketing and communications strategy and activity is research-led with a deep understanding of the customer base and market opportunities and challenges
- Provide regular competitor analysis and marketing performance reporting at senior business meetings
- Work closely with the External Relations team to ensure all marketing plans are aligned to most up-to-date market intelligence including policy and public affairs insights
- Establish objectives and priorities for areas of accountability to align with and support the organisation’s objectives
- Regularly evaluate the department/division or team objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Attend relevant senior external and internal meetings on behalf of the Marketing Department; deputising as necessary, and overseeing the design & production, events, communication and digital marketing teams when required.
- Degree in Marketing
- Analytical and creative
- Focused and organised with an attention to details
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong communication skills, specifically in stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work as a team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.