£38k - 42k per year
about 2 years ago
Marketing Manager- 6 months
A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract.
This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stakeholder management is a key part of this role!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
A large public sector body supporting over 65,000 people
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy incorporating marketing communications in a B2B market
- Marketing and communications support for bid management
- Act as a central point between marketing and senior leaders in the business
- Driving the team to deliver design, communications, digital marketing, events, policy and public affairs, planning and research
- Ensure marketing decisions are based on research and insight
- Use full marketing mix to deliver end to end campaigns
- Responsibility for the marketing budget
- Establish relationships with senior stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Proven experience in the public sector
- Demonstrational experience of managing and delivering a marketing strategy
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and all channels necessary for this role
- Strong copy and content writing ability
- Strong communication skills
- You must be able to start quickly
£38,000 to £42,0000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.