£35k - 42k per year
4 months ago
Marketing Operations Manager- 12 months
Are you an experienced Marketing Operations Manager? Do you have a degree in one of the sciences? If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you!
I’m working with leading UK pharmaceutical/scientific organisation in the North who need a Marketing Operations Manager for a 12 month project. Due to the specialist nature of their work they need someone with a degree in biology, pharma, chemical, or cosmetics.
This role can be home based with travel into the office once per month.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Contribute to the development of the Marketing Strategic Plan to define sales, revenue and commercial plans
- Analyse the customer needs both at present and in the future to add to the data used to develop the Marketing Strategic Plan
- Work with the scientific and specialist staff to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Drive KPIs in the Marketing Tactical Plan to ensure objectives and ROI are hit
- Set up the Marketing Communication Plan
- Drive multi-channel marketing campaigns to strengthen reputation and brand in the industry
- Identify opportunities to drive marketing campaigns to increase sales
- Deliver a system to identify leads and sales opportunities
- Utilise the CRM system to drive email marketing campaigns
- Work with the wider managers on companywide business intelligence tasks
- Work with the events team to ensure quality events are delivered
- Assist in the deliver on the company’s marketing and promotional material
- Proven experience in a Marketing Operations role is essential
- Experience of marketing in one of the following sectors is essential; pharmaceuticals, scientific, chemical, cosmetics and agricultural
- Able to drive full mix marketing campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels
- An analytical mind-set and able to use data to influence wider marketing strategy
- A commercial awareness of how marketing can directly impact sales
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels comfortably
- Results orientated and highly analytics
- Strong customer focus in marketing approach
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Up to £42,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.