We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion.
The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within a team of four, the B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing a multi-channel marketing plan as follows:
- Assisting in establishing multi-channel marketing plans to achieve the business objectives
- The execution of said plans through acquisition and retention activity
- The production of collateral, content and copy in line with requirements
- Working closely with the in-house design team to produce high-quality collateral and digital assets
- Liaising with external partners (e.g. social media, PR) and suppliers (e.g. press, printing house)
- Supporting the measuring and reporting of marketing activity performance
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous marketing experience in an Exec or Manager role
- Experience in the vehicle fleet and/or automotive and/or motor insurance sectors is highly desirable
- Great digital marketing skills and some experience of more traditional marketing such as print and advertising
- An excellent command of written English and good communication skills
- Comfortable using software including the Office suite, WordPress and Mailchimp, plus the ability to adapt quickly to new tools
- Organised and rigorous with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....
- Greater Manchester
- £27k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager Salary up to £35k North Manchester Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to buil...
- £38k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager- 6 months Introduction: A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract. This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stak...