£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Manchester City Centre
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing sales across this award winning group of B2B brands through planning and executing direct lead generation campaigns, working in partnership with their sales team to convert leads, raising brand awareness and positioning the brands appropriately for their audiences. This is a highly visible and autonomous role reporting into the MD where you will have full accountability for marketing in a business which has grown organically and through acquisition. This marketing role represents a key part in helping them achieve their plans for the business.
- Plan and execute a variety of campaigns across brands on an ongoing basis:
- Content planning, creation and distribution
- Paid and earned social media campaigns, especially LinkedIn
- Email campaigns to existing clients and new prospects
- Other potential activities including PR, advertising and sponsorship,
- Events & exhibitions,
- Reciprocal partnership programmes
- Manage external digital agency to deliver website traffic and leads through:
- Search engine optimisation
- Paid search
- Create and maintain a suite of sales collateral to include credentials presentations, topic fact sheets, standard email responses, promotional items, welcome packs etc
- Maintain and improve our websites to help improve on-page conversion by adding new, regular content, updating copy and tone of voice and testing visual elements that improve conversion such as form design
- Create monthly KPI reports for presentation to board, and take accountability for actions to be taken eg do more of what works, stop spending on what doesn’t
- Manage an overall marketing budget, ensuring work stays on budget and is delivered on time, and that budget is reallocated as we learn what works
- Help define marketing team structure, including internal staff and external agencies, and manage performance of team accordingly
- Input into defining the sales process and managing data within our Salesforce CRM
- Complete regular competitor reviews and mystery shops to inform our propositions and pricing policy
KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED:
- Experience of working across multiple brands within a B2B group setting
- Experience of managing digital agencies with proven track record of delivering improved results in SEO and PPC within a competitive environment
- Good working knowledge of an email platform (eg Dotmailer, Autopilot etc), and experienced in producing and improving email campaigns through data selection, subject lines, promotions, visual presentation and content relevance
- Experience of maintaining Wordpress websites
- Experienced in managing production of creative work with in-house or external art directors, content writers and web developers. Ability to write some content personally would be a benefit
- Ability to write compelling and clear creative or development briefs
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills; great at assessing copy to ensure it is on brand
- Experience of building brand awareness and reputation through social media (especially LinkedIn) including use of scheduling tools like Hootsuite and buying sponsored posts
- Proficient at producing marketing KPIs and comfortable presenting to Directors, including analysis and recommendations on next steps
- Industry knowledge of the contracting or recruitment industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of using Salesforce would be an advantage but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Manager Manchester City Centre Agency Salary up to £30,000 DOE We are working closely with one of Manchester’s most exciting agencies in their search for a new Marketing Manager. You will play an integral part of their growth in 2019 through a targeted, multi-channel approach. A rare op...
- £35k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager Introduction: Are you a marketing specialist in Liverpool looking for a fresh start to 2019? Would you like to work in an exciting business with a fantastic team and great growth opportunities? If so, look no further! I’m working with a leading housing provider in Liverpool to f...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
This is an exciting new B2C Marketing Manager role for a growing Travel Tech business based in Manchester. They are due to receive a round of funding and will be building a new Marketing team at the beginning of next year. They are looking for a hands on / commercial marketer to drive digital acq...
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...