£35k - 42k per year
3 months ago
I'm working with an exciting social housing provider in Liverpool to find a Marketing Manager to cover leave for 6 months starting asap.
This role will suit someone with marketing experience in the industry and has a good chance of going permanent.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver a range of marketing and communications activities to support PR, brand awareness and customer retention
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns to promote the brand
- Provide marketing support to internal areas of the business
- Implement the digital marketing activity to improve brand awareness including social media, SEO and PPC
- Manage the agency relationship
- Assist with the response to PR enquiries
- Report on performance of all campaigns on and offline
- Conduct market research and gather customer information to ensure best practice is followed
- Proven experience in a marketing role is essential
- Experience in the housing sector is preferable but not essential
- Able to create marketing and content strategies
- Able to deliver engaging content
- Strong understanding of digital channels
- Able to map customer journey
- Experience dealing with the media
- Strong communicator
- Customer centric approach
- You must be able to commute to Liverpool City Centre
£35-£42k per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.