0161 914 8561
about 2 years ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join and manage a talented team of marketing executives and designers who deliver a range of marketing materials online, via email and in print.
If you're looking for a new challenge, have excellent interpersonal skills and want to develop your expertise within a company which serves almost every high street brand, then this could be the position for you.
- Develops and delivers a strong integrated marketing plan to profitably grow the business.
- Leads and manages the marketing team to deliver marketing campaigns on- and offline.
- Manages the delivery of direct mail publications including brochures and catalogues and liaises with suppliers.
- Liaises with stakeholders to propose and deliver strong marketing promotions online and via email.
- Acts as the brand guardian ensuring quality and consistency in internal and external marketing to create a strong brand.
- Analyses and optimises marketing activity to obtain continual improvements.
- Understands the market and assists sales staff in identifying customer segments to target through data analysis.
- A good degree is essential, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- Chartered Marketer status is desirable.
Skills and experience
- Prior experience as a marketing manager, preferably in a retail setting.
- A strong knowledge of marketing - online and offline.
- A sound working knowledge of email marketing, preferably using Mailchimp.
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Prior experience managing a small team.
- Experience in product-based retail and preferably ecommerce.
- Prior experience in marketing strategy and planning.
- Strong project management skills.
- Budgeting and supplier management experience.
- Prior experience in direct marketing, especially catalogue marketing, is highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinker.
- Self-motivated, proactive and ambitious.
- Great organisational skills.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.