Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
9 months ago
Marketing Manager- 12 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an exciting retailer in Stockport, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover 12 month maternity leave.
This role will suit an experienced marketing professional with experience in brand, digital marketing, photography, agency and team management. The salary is up to £35k
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and implement marketing campaigns to support the growth plan for on and offline sales
- Take ownership of brand to help deliver a companywide rebrand
- Manage the social media strategy including writing content and adverts
- Manage all photography for new product launches in line with selected agency
- Manage relationships with key accounts and field sales team to ensure their digital product brochures are in place
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage a small team
- Demonstrable experience in a full mix marketing role is essential
- Experience in a retail marketing environment would be desirable but not essential
- Experience managing brands and delivering a company-wide rebrand
- Team management experience is key
- Organised and methodical in approach
- Change orientated and open to new ways of working
Up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.