£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester City Centre
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of something truly great and different from the very beginning. The ideal candidate will be a true Marketing generalist with the experience to match, ideally someone who has worked within financial services sector, and also a start-up/SME environment. This is a new role which will grow as the business does, so this is the perfect role for a Marketing Manager with the drive and aspiration to be the Head of Marketing.
Your key responsibilities upon starting will include working with the brand agency to establish the new brand, name, logo and look; establish and drive a social media presence across all platforms, launching the new website and overseeing all marketing channels including email, digital, communications and events - everything and anything needed to be ready for launch!
We want someone who can demonstrate a drive, passion and willing to get stuck in at all levels. You must be comfortable working independently and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Devise and deliver the marketing and digital strategy.
- Work with the brand agency to develop new brand including; name, logo, colour scheme and identity.
- Plan and oversee the launch of the new brand into the market, utilising all channels and routes to market to ensure maximum exposure.
- Be the expert on this market, customers and products, sharing your knowledge with the wider team.
- Communicate marketing plans across all relevant stakeholders including the CEO and Board.
- Oversee and deliver on all channels both on and offline.
- Support the delivery of a new website incorporating the new brand, name and look ready for the brand launch.
- Drive campaigns, including the launch across all social media channels for maximum engagement.
- Manage the marketing budget working with stakeholders to agree spend.
- Monitor effectiveness of activity and report on a weekly and monthly basis providing actionable insight.
- Incremental and innovative understanding of customer needs through external research and insight.
- Continually look for additional opportunities to drive interest, either through new marketing channels or identify new customer segments.
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships with relevant organisations.
- Manage the client journey and all client comms.
- A breadth and depth of Marketing experience.
- Experience of SME/Start-up environment is a preferred, with experience of B2B marketing in financial services/FinTech or similar sectors being highly desirable.
- Good understanding of all marketing channels spanning on and offline, including how they connect strategically, but also how to deliver them practically.
- Experience of building brand awareness and reputation through all channels, especially social media.
- Flexible and willing to be hands on with all aspects of Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- You must be a self-starter who needs little direction, and able to engage and collaborate with others from across the business to achieve results.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- A passion for digital and content marketing.
- Able to bring new ideas to the table and be able to complete them.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 15 days ago
B2B Marketing Manager Salary dependant on experience Lancashire Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take ...
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...