Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion.
- Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits
- Develop innovative strategies in response to customer needs and changes in market and business priorities
- Align with Corporate Accounts team to drive customer-specific value propositions and programs aligned with an Enterprise Selling, cross-divisional approach
- Assist market leaders in market expansion related activities such as market analysis, market entry strategies, etc.
- Participate in ongoing customer interactions that contribute to business insights and results, and train team on Voice of the Customer techniques and toolbox
- Identify and capture customer problems and opportunities and leverage to develop and implement solutions
- Demonstrate and communicate the proven financial value of programs to organization and customers
- Develop and review multi-year, and annual market segment Business Plans that leverage multiple sources of growth to achieve division and functional objectives
- Lead and develop high performing team, including ongoing performance feedback and coaching, setting objectives and development plans, training, annual performance appraisals to ensure associate development and the attainment of operating objectives
- Develop and nurture quality partnerships between and across all divisions, and utilize those relationships to obtain new business, exchange leads, coordinate sales to national accounts and solve problems
- Extensive professional/marketing experience
- Proven experience in developing a marketing strategy and building a strong marketing team
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent experience
- A solid background in business-to-business marketing
- Ability to relate to influential people and complex organizational structures
- Ability to develop and implement a national marketing program
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work across virtual teams, multiple cultures and languages
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
B2B Marketing Manager Salary dependant on experience Lancashire Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take ...
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...