£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8558
5 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and external consultants to manage the overall Marketing plan and budget. You will be the business’s first dedicated marketing person and will therefore have the rare opportunity to shape the brand and how the business is represented, reporting into the MD. They have a clear strategy for growth and the Marketing Manager will play a key role in this.
- Develop and manage overall Practice Marketing Plan
- Prepare proposals and bid submissions
- Prepare awards submissions, capability statements, case studies
- Write, coordinate and issue e-mail marketing campaigns
- Boost news feed and social media profile
- Assist the sector and studio teams in delivering bid/tender process for new business and retention of existing customers
- Act as the Brand Guardian and look for opportunities to further develop the brand
- Website and digital marketing development support
- Manage the business profile at appropriate industry awards and events
- Write engaging content/blogs and thought leadership pieces
- Organisation of a programme of events
- Manage the external PR agency from forward planning and briefing to release sign-off and performance review
- Collaborate with external design agencies to produce all creative assets and campaign communications
- Ad hoc duties necessary to support the smooth and effective running of marketing and business development operations
- Shared management of a marketing assistant
- Business or Marketing related degree or CIM qualification
- Broad level of experience (with a professional services or SME business background) and knowledge of the full marketing mix.
- Marketing planning with a focus on lead generative tactics
- Ability to write engaging content for awards, case studies, blogs, bids,
- Project management
- Professional services experience (desirable)
- Managing agency relationships
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Attention to detail
- Professional approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.