£30k - 40k per year
5 months ago
B2B Marketing Manager
Salary dependant on experience
Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take on an established Marketing Manager to join their existing client team and to take lead on managing the marketing plan for one of their largest clients.
- Working effectively with the client team, taking lead on managing the marketing programme for a key client account
- Build positive and lasting relationships with key partners
- Drive enquiries from ambitious regional businesses looking to access specialist growth support and realise their growth ambitions
- Supporting the agency’s own own marketing programme and business development
- Solid background in marketing and PR, ideally from a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Team player
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.