Our client is a leading North West Business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to work in their busy head office team in Manchester City Centre.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll create, develop and effectively implement marketing and communications plans.
What you’ll be doing:
● Write, produce and ensure the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications plans.
● Liaise with External Comms agencies to identify stories draft/issue press releases to support the achievement of the Group External Comms strategy
● Create, develop and ensure the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications campaigns (including digital)
● Liaise with Brand to ensure all cultural and charitable activities are integrated into marketing activity
● Support content creation for the website/digital channels and effectively use social media for marketing purposes
● Manage the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums with a real focus on content production (including digital).
● Proactively support public and stakeholder consultation events (as required)
● Proactively write, produce and issue customer communications (liaising with other internal departments as required)
● Work effectively with members of the sales team to assist in the creation of lively, engaging materials to support prospecting.
● Work effectively with members of the asset management and property management teams.
● Work proactively and seamlessly with the Brand, Product and Customer Experience teams
● Work effectively with suppliers, partners, stakeholders and other team members across the portfolio
● Effectively monitor, measure and report against marketing activity to ensure return on investment.
● Being a brand guardian and assisting in building the brand.
What we’re looking for:
● Marketing or Business-related degree (minimum 2:1)
● Excellent planning and organisation skills
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
● Good team working skills
● Good budgetary management skills
● Flexibility and creativity
● A thorough approach and attention to detail
● An ability to focus on customer service and build business relationships
● Microsoft Office skills
● Experience of creating and delivering integrated, multi-channel campaigns
● Experience of using social media for marketing purposes
● Willingness to travel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 1 day ago
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: I’m partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Liverpool to find an Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract. The business needs someone to create and drive acquisition campaigns, channel marketing, sales promotion, engagement and rete...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Wilmslow, Cheshire This household name is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based near Wilmslow, Cheshire. As one of the most respected operators in their field, this Marketing Manager will take an important role in driving consumer communicati...
- £50k - 70k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 4 hours ago
Our client is a SaaS technology business who are looking to recruit a Global Marketing Manager to join their team at an exciting time of rapid growth and change. The Marketing Manager will own marketing operations, lead generation strategy and delivery (including channel marketing) for their glob...
- United Kingdom
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
International Marketing Manager (Fashion) £45,000 - £60,000 Manchester The fashion scene in Manchester is buzzing and this business is a true fashion success story in the region. This is an exciting new role which will drive sales in new markets using innovative marketing techniques for them to b...