£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8558
11 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000
This national retail business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Wilmslow, Cheshire. As one of the most respected operators in their field, this Marketing Manager will take an important role in driving consumer communications and sales.
- Responsible for delivering the marketing and communications strategy for all live and coming soon sites to continually drive more enquiries on and offline and KPI’s.
- Quarterly media planning on and offline and budget management.
- Define and run an evolving multiple marketing plans that leverages existing opportunities for a competitive advantage alongside a new product activation plan.
- Continuously review activity to ensure it’s as effective as it needs to be and make recommendations.
- Ensure the CRM plan is executed effectively and efficiently to help deliver the right Customer Experience.
- Marketing projects as delegated by the Head of Marketing.
- Line management and mentoring of the more junior members of the team
- Conceptualising marketing campaigns and working with the Head of Marketing to drive the results from the department
- Working with the Marketing Executive to ensure the website is up to date and performing correctly, consistently.
- Ensuring all marketing is brand right
- Ensuring we remain competitive with regular competitor reviews and development visits with recommendations.
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure transparency, supporting the management of the marketing cost centre and future spend recommendations.
- Working collaboratively with regional sales teams to ensure site specific materials such as literature and signage is accurate, on time and effective.
- Work with estate agency partners to continually improve the effectiveness of our marketing.
- Foster ongoing good relations with agencies to ensure excellent communications and processes with best in class outputs.
- Timely briefing, production and proofreading of all marketing activity.
- Strong IT and literacy skills and experience in measuring and analysing on and offline campaigns.
- Have used MailChimp or similar and confident with data sets and segmentation
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns to multiple sites
- Have experience of running a website successfully using a CMS
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a professional manner with outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Highly skilled to work with own initiative to get things done.
- Have a passion for delighting customers.
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, PPC & SEO
- Knowledge of running Direct Mail Campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.