£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8558
5 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000
This household name is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based near Wilmslow, Cheshire. As one of the most respected operators in their field, this Marketing Manager will take an important role in driving consumer communications and sales. This business is looking for an experienced consumer marketer who has worked across multiple sites with several revenue streams.
- Responsible for delivering the marketing and communications strategy for all customer campaigns and KPI’s.
- Drive sales through a range of on and offline channels – PPC, display, social, paid social, print + production
- Ensure the CRM plan is executed effectively and efficiently to help deliver the right customer experience.
- Quarterly media planning on and offline and budget management.
- Continuously review activity to ensure it’s as effective as it needs to be and make recommendations.
- Marketing projects as delegated by the Director of Marketing.
- Line management and mentoring of the more junior members of the team
- Conceptualising marketing campaigns and working with the Director of Marketing to drive the results from the department
- Working with the Marketing Executive to ensure the website is up to date and performing correctly, consistently.
- Ensuring all marketing is brand right
- Ensuring they remain competitive with regular competitor reviews and development visits with recommendations.
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure transparency, supporting the management of the marketing cost centre and future spend recommendations.
- Working collaboratively with sales teams to ensure site specific materials such as literature and signage is accurate, on time and effective.
- Foster ongoing good relations with agencies to ensure excellent communications and processes with best in class outputs.
- Timely briefing, production and proofreading of all marketing activity.
- A proven marketeer with a broad skill set, able to hit the ground running
- Experience working for a B2C multi-site brand with several revenue streams is desirable
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent campaign management across multiple channels
- Experience working with agencies
- Previous line management experience of a marketing executive/assistant
- A strong determination to succeed with an emphasis on quality results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University graduate qualification is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to align with company and department initiatives
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.