£35,000 - £40,000
This household name is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based near Wilmslow, Cheshire. As one of the most respected operators in their field, this Marketing Manager will take an important role in driving consumer communications and sales. This business is looking for an experienced consumer marketer who has worked across multiple sites with several revenue streams.
- Responsible for delivering the marketing and communications strategy for all customer campaigns and KPI’s.
- Drive sales through a range of on and offline channels – PPC, display, social, paid social, print + production
- Ensure the CRM plan is executed effectively and efficiently to help deliver the right customer experience.
- Quarterly media planning on and offline and budget management.
- Continuously review activity to ensure it’s as effective as it needs to be and make recommendations.
- Marketing projects as delegated by the Director of Marketing.
- Line management and mentoring of the more junior members of the team
- Conceptualising marketing campaigns and working with the Director of Marketing to drive the results from the department
- Working with the Marketing Executive to ensure the website is up to date and performing correctly, consistently.
- Ensuring all marketing is brand right
- Ensuring they remain competitive with regular competitor reviews and development visits with recommendations.
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure transparency, supporting the management of the marketing cost centre and future spend recommendations.
- Working collaboratively with sales teams to ensure site specific materials such as literature and signage is accurate, on time and effective.
- Foster ongoing good relations with agencies to ensure excellent communications and processes with best in class outputs.
- Timely briefing, production and proofreading of all marketing activity.
- A proven marketeer with a broad skill set, able to hit the ground running
- Experience working for a B2C multi-site brand with several revenue streams is desirable
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent campaign management across multiple channels
- Experience working with agencies
- Previous line management experience of a marketing executive/assistant
- A strong determination to succeed with an emphasis on quality results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University graduate qualification is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to align with company and department initiatives
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 8 days ago
Marketing Manager- 12 Months Introduction: A leading retail/shopping organisation in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing from driving seasonal campaigns to digital and brand promotion. This role wi...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 15 days ago
Marketing Manager Healthcare £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits Wakefield An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a B2C / Consumer Marketing Manager to work across this consumer portfolio of brands. Working for one of the UKs leading and rapidly growing groups within their field, they are looking...
- Market related
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: I’m partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Liverpool to find an Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract. The business needs someone to create and drive acquisition campaigns, channel marketing, sales promotion, engagement and rete...
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 days ago
Product Marketing Manager Introduction: My global client in the education sector is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for an exciting 12 month maternity cover project. You will create and deliver the marketing strategy for employers. You will be responsible for all things product and market...