Our client, part of a larger group, is a growing B2B business that provides consultancy and agency input to its clients to help strengthen retention and develop and grow their brand.
They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive looking to take a step up and undertake a Management role.
Work directly with the Operations Director and senior members of the business to set a
full mix marketing strategy to help deliver on the company’s goals.
- Develop highly targeted and engaging content.
- Create and ensure marketing campaigns are organised, planned and completed to a
- Engage key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve campaign implementation
within set deadlines.
- Manage the full digital marketing mix and have responsibility for the budget and
reporting on campaign success.
- Monitor campaign performance daily, providing timely MI updates against targets and
recommendations to improve performance both in life and for future campaigns
- Follow defined campaign management procedures.
- Support the Business Development, Account Management and CRM needs of the
business and work with key stakeholders to support with creating effective and relevant
supporting materials, including credential documents and Account Management
- Work with CRM system to ensure email marketing activity is relevant and segmented for
- Track and evaluate ROI of all B2B marketing activity, including management of B2B
budgets and forecasting.
- Manage the company website and social media channels.
- Lead relationships with digital and print agencies and oversee delivery of campaigns.
The Successful Applicant:
- Previous experience of being a part of creating and implementing a marketing strategy.
- Proven experience of successfully implementing campaigns and client events.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing.
- Minimum, degree level education (Business or Marketing).
- Strong marketing background, with a minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
- Proven experience of B2B Product Marketing and multi-channel marketing.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively internally & externally.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....
- Greater Manchester
- £27k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager Salary up to £35k North Manchester Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to buil...
- £38k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager- 6 months Introduction: A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract. This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stak...