£32k - 38k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
10 months ago
Our client, an established B2B manufacturing business has recently had VC backing and is looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the CEO, and as a member of the Leadership Team, you will take full responsibility for shaping and delivering their marketing plan across a variety of traditional and digital channels.
As Marketing Manager, you must be results-driven, creative and interested in developing new markets, with a clear focus on ROI. You will be required to take ownership, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much a part of its success.
- Full responsibility for creating and delivering the marketing plan
- Co-ordinating multichannel marketing campaigns in line with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring and analysing results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns, using agency support as required.
- Website content creation and social media management
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of driving growth via multi-channel B2B campaigns
- Experience of Digital Marketing including SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience of researching new markets and making recommendations
- Organised and agile, able to work under own initiative and autonomously
- Experience of working with and briefing into agencies as required
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and happy to liaise with customers as required at Events and Trade Shows
- 25 days holiday plus banks
- Flexible working if required (likely 2 days + per week in the office)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme paid half yearly
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.