Our client, an established B2B manufacturing business has recently had VC backing and is looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the CEO, and as a member of the Leadership Team, you will take full responsibility for shaping and delivering their marketing plan across a variety of traditional and digital channels.
As Marketing Manager, you must be results-driven, creative and interested in developing new markets, with a clear focus on ROI. You will be required to take ownership, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much a part of its success.
- Full responsibility for creating and delivering the marketing plan
- Co-ordinating multichannel marketing campaigns in line with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring and analysing results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns, using agency support as required.
- Website content creation and social media management
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of driving growth via multi-channel B2B campaigns
- Experience of Digital Marketing including SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience of researching new markets and making recommendations
- Organised and agile, able to work under own initiative and autonomously
- Experience of working with and briefing into agencies as required
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and happy to liaise with customers as required at Events and Trade Shows
- 25 days holiday plus banks
- Flexible working if required (likely 2 days + per week in the office)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme paid half yearly
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager Healthcare £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits Wakefield An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a B2C / Consumer Marketing Manager to work across this consumer portfolio of brands. Working for one of the UKs leading and rapidly growing groups within their field, they are looking...
- £45k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 19 days ago
Our client is a global market leading B2B business with a UK office in central Manchester and they are looking to hire a European Marketing Manager to help drive the business forward. The role will report into the European Sales Director who is based in Germany so will require a candidate who is ...
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Product Marketing Manager Introduction: My global client in the education sector is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for an exciting 12 month maternity cover project. You will create and deliver the marketing strategy for employers. You will be responsible for all things product and market...
- £50k - 60k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 28 days ago
Our client is a rapid-growth tech business with offices across the UK and they require a Marketing Automation Manager to work remotely with weekly visits to their offices in Birmingham. This role is critical to ensuring marketing is transparent and accountable in demonstrating ROI and that the fu...